The BBRC is a National Creative Research Initiative Center, funded by Korean Government. The main research contents are to reveal the unknown basic physics of various biofluid flow phenomena in nature including vascular diseases by using advanced imaging techniques. Creative biomimic technologies are developed based on the revealed biofluid flow characteristics.
• S. J. Lee, K. Kim, and S. Ahn, "The in... new 2015.08.04
• E. Yeom, Y. J. Kang, and S. J. Lee, “H... 2015.07.14
• The Effect of Farnesyltransferase Inhi... 2015.07.14
• S. Ahn, S. J. Lee “Dehydration-mediate... 2015.07.14
• Hyejeong Kim and Sang Joon Lee, "Stoma... 2015.07.14